Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

On this quiet, gentle little holiday that somehow manages to survive between the glitz of Halloween and the commercialization that threatens the heart of Christmas, I'm pausing to reflect on my blessings, and like many of you, give thanks.

It has been an incredible year for me in many ways. Yet, I'm most thankful for the honor of still being able to serve as a spokesperson/advocate for a population of terrific kids that are too often undervalued, undersocialized and undereducated. I believe passionately in the value of each and everyone of these children, and in you, too. My amazing son, Eric, taught me well.

I am incredibly thankful that I will always be his mom.

What are you thankful for?

JudyWinter.com
Breakthrough Parenting for Children with Special Needs: Raising the Bar of Expectations
MySpace.com/judy_winter

No comments: