Friday, November 23, 2007

I LOVE VSA arts

If you follow my blog, you know I'm a big fan of VSA arts (www.vsarts.org), which 'provides educators, parents, and artists with resources and the tools to support arts' programming in schools and communities.'

How cool is that!?

Here's some new information courtesy of the most recent VSA arts' newsletter that I find well worth sharing. The innovative, non-profit organization has launched a new Web site for teachers/parents that offers arts'-based learning tools to help kids with disaiblites learn alongside their peers and succeed. (key word: succeed!).

Check it out: http://www.startwiththearts.org/.

And while you're there, check out their 'Call for Writing' contest, too.

I lOVE VSA arts....


JudyWinter.com
Breakthrough Parenting for Children with Special Needs: Raising the Bar of Expectations
MySpace.com/judy_winter

No comments: