Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Check it Out! Chicago Special Parent February 2009



Click here if you'd like the read the cover story in the February 2009 issue of Chicago Special Parent for which I was recently interviewed. It's entitled "Who Am I to Tell My Child You Can't?" A couple of my quotes/points lost some accuracy in translation, (as a journalist, I am and always will be a stickler for quoting sources accurately), but overall it's a good piece, one that highlights the importance of believing in what your child CAN do.  Such positive, motivating articles are always worth the read and I appreciate having my passionate voice included in this one. Plus, the cover rocks! So does the Richardson family.

Chicago Special Parent is a useful and rare publication. Check it out!

Cover image used with permission. 


No comments: