Saturday, November 01, 2008

Creating Holiday Magic for Kids with Special Needs


Here's a link to Capital Area Women's Lifestyle, a Michigan magazine for which I've recently done a series of special needs articles, including a timely November piece entitled: "Creating Holiday Magic for Kids with Special Needs."  The cover story is also about a special needs family.

With the holidays fast approaching, I hope you find these articles useful. Feel free to share my words/tips with others, but please give proper credit. All rights reserved. (Cover photo at left by Doug Elbinger 2008)


The CAWLM articles (PDF files- be patient downloading!):
  • Nov.: Creating Holiday Magic for Kids with Special Needs, p.10
  • Oct.: Accepting Your New Baby with Special Needs, p. 25
  • Sept.: One Warm Winter (a profile of me/my work), p. 1
  • Aug.: I'm Special, Too! (sibs), p. 15

Check back later in the month for the December piece!

No comments: