Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wall Street Journal Infiniti Ad

For those who are interested, feel free to check out my profile in the Infiniti ad campaign that appears on page A3 of today's Wall Street Journal. I think the creative team did a terrific job of capturing what I do and why I do it in the space allowed. (Although, there is no way I'm complaining about being included in a one-half page ad in this outstanding newspaper!). Here's hoping this terrific exposure creates even greater awareness of this important topic and population, one that needs to be covered more often and in greater depth by the mainstream media.

If you don't have your own copy of the WSJ, note that I will put up the direct link to the ad once I have it.

Huge thanks to Infiniti and its creative team/agency for recognizing the value of what I do, and for sharing a part of my story in their cool weekly ad campaign.

JudyWinter.com
Breakthrough Parenting for Children with Special Needs: Raising the Bar of Expectations

No comments: