Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Redesigned Website Coming Soon!

Winter Images. All rights reserved.



Happy Tuesday, Everybody!

My website is about to undergo a major redesign during the next couple of months. That includes this blog where I have resumed posting lately. Those posts will continue here until my new website is up and running. Note: there may be times during design when the website is down.

You will still find me at JudyWinter.com.

In the meantime, a reminder that I post regular daily posts on special needs parenting issues on my professional FB page. Here's that link.

For those also looking for the correct link to RicStar's Camp (currently broken), here it is. 
I can't wait to share all the updates regarding the 20th Anniversary of camp next June! 

Watch for me celebrate the new website soon.

I can't wait to share it with all of you. Thank you for your continued support of my work. 

JudyWinter.com

No comments: